Kolkata Style Egg Chicken Kathi Roll (with wheat roti)
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 647 kcal
Ingredients for Kolkata Style Egg Chicken Kathi Roll (with wheat roti)
- › 200 gm Chicken Breast cut into small pieces
- › 1/2 of medium size Green Bell pepper finely sliced
- › 1/2 of medium size Onion finely sliced
- › 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- › 1/2 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli powder
- › 3/4 tsp Jeera powder
- › 1 tsp Coriander powder
- › 1/4 tsp Garam masala powder
- › Salt to taste
- › 1 Whole egg
- › 50 gm whole wheat flour (atta)
- › 10 gm ghee for making chicken
- › 2 gm olive oil for making the Omelette
- › Few cucumber strips cut lengthwise
- › Few onion slices
- › 1/4 lime juice
- › 1/2 tsp ginger paste
1. Marinate the chicken with all masalas,ginger paste and salt. Marinate overnight or minimum 30 mins.
2. In a sauce pan, heat ghee on low flame. Add onion and fry for 2 minutes.Then add green bell pepper and fry for another 2 minutes.
3. Add the marinated chicken. Stir well. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Stir every 1 min so that the chicken and masalas don't stick to the pan. After 10 mins Chicken is ready.
4. Make a Roti out of 50 gm atta. It should not be too thin or big. Make 1 of medium size and thickness.
5. In a fry pan, heat 2 gm oil on low flame. In a bowl, beat 1 egg with salt to taste. Once oil is hot, pour the egg. Make an Omelette. But before it cooks, immediately add the roti so that it sticks to the egg. Flip and cook each side for 1 minute.
6. Take out the egg roti on a plate. Fill it with chicken. Add some sliced cucumber, sliced onion and squeeze lime juice. Make a roll and Enjoy!!! PS- Macros don't include calories for onion, green bell pepper and cucumber.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!