Khoya Burfi with Jaggery & Wheat Flour
• By Jaya Agarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 1741 kcal
Ingredients for Khoya Burfi with Jaggery & Wheat Flour
- › 120gm Wheat Flour
- › 90gm Jaggery
- › 150gm khoya
- › 50gm ghee
1. Heat a pan
2. Add ghee & wheat flour to pan and roast till it gets dark brown.
3. After wheat flour is done properly, add khoya to it and mix well.
4. Once khoya is mixed, add jaggery to it. (I have used jaggery powder).
5. Keep stiring till all the ingredients gets mixed well.
6. Once it is done, transfer the whole stuff to one container lined by baking paper..
7. Spread the mixture uniformly and let us cool down to room temperature.
8. Once cool, cut into pieces.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!