• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 346 kcal
Ingredients for Khicca
- › Rice 40g
- › Urad dal 40g
- › Butter 10g
- › Red chili
- › Red Chili powder
- › Turmeric
- › Salt
- › Jeera
- › Adrak
- › Water
1. Soak rice and urad dal in two separate bowls and keep for 20 to 30mins
2. In a pot put butter and in medium heat put jeera, red chili and adrak and sauté for few secs. Then add rice, dal, haldi and red chili powder and sauté for couple of minutes. Add water cover and cook till water evaporates.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!