• By Deepika Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 171 kcal
Ingredients for Kheer
- › Full Cream Milk- 200 grams
- › Rice- 14 grams
- › Cardomom- 1 Kesar- 1 pinch Sugar Free- According to taste Almond- 1 (For garnish) DID NOT COUNT CALORIES FOR ABOVE INGREDIENTS
1. Boil milk on a very slow flame for some time.
2. Meanwhile wash and soak rice for 10 minutes.
3. Add rice to the milk and let it cook and thicken up.
4. Add sugar free, crushed cardamom seeds and garnish it with almond shavings.
5. Have it as you like it. I like it chilled!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!