Khata Meetha Mango Popsicles
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 34 kcal
Ingredients for Khata Meetha Mango Popsicles
- › Raw mango 100g
- › Ripe mango 100g
- › Black salt
- › Roasted jeera powder (optional)
- › Chaat masala
- › Sweetener
1. To begin making the Mango Popsicle Recipe, remove skin of mangoes and roughly chop the them. Blend the mangoes with water in blender until smooth, add more water if it’s too thick. Then add sweetener, black salt, chaat masala and roasted jeera and blend once again.
2. Pour the mango juice in popsicle molds and cover them. Place them in freezer for at least 5-6 hours until set and ready to eat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!