• By Shraddha Mathure
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 140 kcal
Ingredients for Khaboos
- › 40 gms Jowar flour
- › 1/4 tea spoon Baking soda
- › 1/4 tea spoon Baking powder
- › 1 spoon Sugarfree
- › Luke warm water
1. Sieve the Flour, Baking Soda, Baking powder and sugarfree to remove lumps.
2. Gradually add the Luke warm water and kneed it into a soft dough and let it rest for 30 minutes
3. Kneed the dough again and roll it into thick flatbreads.
4. Cook on an iron pan on medium high flame. Flip it once bubbles start to form and cook the other side too.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!