keto tortilla chips
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 320 kcal
Ingredients for keto tortilla chips
- › 50gm Shredded mozzarella cheese
- › 30gm Almond flour
- › 2tsp pysllium husk
- › pinch salt
- › pinch garlic powder
- › red chilli powder and ethriytol (optional) for sprinkle
1. Melt the mozzarella in the microwave for 1min.
2. Add the almond flour, pysllium husk ,salt and garlic powder stir until combined.knead a smooth dough.
3. Now place the dough in between 2 sheets of Baking /parchment paper and roll out it as thinly as possible.More thinner more crispier tortilla chips will turn out.
4. Cut into triangles with knife or pizza cutter and arrange the chips in Airfryer pan at temp 180c for 2-3 mins ( preheat the Airfryer to temp 200c for 3mins)
5. Now sprinkle some red chilli powder and ethriytol for little sweetness.Relished chips with tea or coffee.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!