• By Vinaymotamarri
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 421 kcal
Ingredients for keto naan
- › Coconut flour
- › Ghee
- › Paneer
1. 1. Add 60 gms of coconut flour, 5 gms of isabgol, salt and 10 gms of ghee in a bowl and add only hot water in batches to kneed them. Once the dough is formed make them 3 separate balls
2. 2. Now shred 60 gms paneer and to that add half tbsp. of ginger paste, salt and spices according to your taste and again kneed this well to the consistency of dough and finally make these also to 3 separate balls
3. 3. Press one of the coconut flour ball to flat and insert one of the above made paneer stuffing to it, now again press the whole paneer and coconut flour as a flat bread and repeat the same for the rest of the two.
4. 4. Now heat the pan, use oil/ghee and at the low flow start heating the coconut flour flat breads made from the above.
5. 5. Note: This may be very brittle so you may not get a perfect unbreakable Naan in the first attempt, give it another try by altering the amount of isabgol, oil and etc.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!