Keto Blueberry Smoothie
• By Donna Copeland
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:06 Minutes 210 kcal
Ingredients for Keto Blueberry Smoothie
- › 1 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- › 1/4 cup blueberries
- › 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- › 1 teaspoon MCT oil or coconut oil
- › 30 gms quality protein powder (optional)
- › (MCT oils are a supplement often added to smoothies and as the name suggests, medium chain triglyceride oil contains medium length chains of fats called tryglycerides...Due to their shorter length, MCTs are easily digested and many health benefits are linked to the way your body processes these fats.🥥
1. Put all of ingredients into blender and blend until smooth... if you like it really cold add ice cubes also.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!