Kesari Anda Halwa
• By Manorama Prasad
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 200 kcal
Ingredients for Kesari Anda Halwa
- › egg whites 5
- › egg whole 1
- › skimmed milk 70 ml
- › suji 10g
- › ghee 2g
- › kesar strands
- › erithritol/Stevia
1. Take cold milk add egg whites and whole egg. Blend to get smooth consistency.
2. Add erithritol as per choice. i added two tsp
3. Blend again. take some water and put the kesar strands for softening.
4. put a kadhayi on flame and dry roast the suji.
5. after suji is done, take it out and add 2 g of ghee to melt.
6. add the blended mixture to kadhayi and keep stirring continuously. Remember to keep the flame on minimum or else we get scrambled eggs.
7. Once the mixture starts getting thick, add suji and stir again continuously. Add the Kesar mixed water to the mixture slowly to the halwa.
8. Keep an eye on the consistency of the halwa. once it starts to leave the base of kadhayi, time to pour it out.
9. Pour in the serving bowl and relish!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!