Kale chips (one of my favorites)
• By Sharma Sakshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 21 kcal
Ingredients for Kale chips (one of my favorites)
- › Kale
- › Lemon / vinger ( I used vinegar)
- › Olive oil
- › Salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Wash and dry kale leaves. Using a knife, separate the green kale leaves from the thick ribs, and discard the ribs. Cut or tear the kale leaves into your desired size of chips, knowing that they will shrink a bit while baking. Combine the kale leaves, vinegar, oil and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a large bowl. Then use your hands to toss and massage the kale for 1-2 minutes until it is soft and slightly darker. Spread out the kale in a single layer on a parchment-covered baking sheet (or two). Then sprinkle on the remaining salt. Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until the kale is crunchy and no longer soft. Remove and serve immediately, or store in a sealed container for up to 1 week.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!