Kale and Tofu sabzi (Serves 4)
Posted by : Kavita Chowdhri Jiandani
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 00:30
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Kale and Tofu sabzi (Serves 4)
1. Heat oil in a sauté pan. Add jeera till it splutters, followed by garlic. Sauté for 30 seconds.
2. Add chopped onions and cook till translucent 5-6 minutes.
3. Add the kale. Cook for 2 minutes and add salt. This will make the kale sweat. Cook it on a medium flame for another 5-6 minutes
4. Add chopped tomatoes and the remaining dry spices. Give it a good stir and cover the sauté pan for 5 minutes.
5. Open the lid and mash the tomatoes with the back of the spoon. Now add the tofu and stir very gently so the tofu doesn’t crumble. When fully incorporated, put the lid back on and heat through for 2 minutes on a low flame.