Kale and Cheese Omelette
• By Roshan Kumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 382 kcal
Ingredients for Kale and Cheese Omelette
- › Eggs - 3 pc Cheese - 1 slice Olive oil - 5 ml Kale Leaves - 50 gm Capsicum - 10 gm Cherry Tomato - 1 Mixed Herbs 5 ml Milk optional Salt to Taste
1. 1. Beat 3 Eggs, 5 ml Milk, Chopped Capsicum, Chopped Green chillies, Mixed Herbs, Salt (to taste) together until it light and frothy. 2. Heat pan and add 5 ml olive oil/butter and spread it evenly. 3. Spread the egg mixture in the pan, cover it with the help of lid and cook it on a low flame for 5 min. 4. Turn the side and put the chopped kale leaves, Cheese and Cheery tomato. 5. Cover the pan and cook it for another 2 min. 6. Serve hot with Bread toast.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!