• By Vibhav Ojha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 599 kcal
Ingredients for kalakand
- › Milk 100 ml
- › Milkmaid 30 gm
- › Ghee - 5g
- › Paneer - 150 gm
- › Cardamom powder - 1 pinch
- › Kesar (Optional)
1. Mash paneer and keep aside.
2. Dip 2-3 leaves of Kesar in 100 ml milk and keep for 1 hour. It is optional. You can directly add milk to pan.
3. Grease a non stick pan with 3-4 g ghee, Add mashed paneer and milk. Mix for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
4. Add 30g milkmaid to the mixture. If you want to have lesser calories, you can add sugerfree in place of milkmaid.
5. Mix on medium-high flame stirring continuously for 10-12 mins. Add Cardemom powder.
6. Grease a tray with 1-2 g ghee. and spread the mixture. make it even with spatula.
7. Let it cool down and enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!