Kalakand (paneer + whey)
• By Rinku Kumari
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 364 kcal
Ingredients for Kalakand (paneer + whey)
- › 1. Paneer 50 g 2. Condensed milk 25 g 3. Whey protein 30 g (raw, 24 g) 4. Almonds 5 g 5. Cardomom power 5 g
1. Take a nonstick pan, make it little hot on medium flame.
2. Pour grated paneer into the pan, add condensed milk, whey powder, cardamom powder and mix them nicely.
3. Put the flame off once the mixture starts leaving pan with visible oil seen.
4. Spread the mixture onto butter paper in a flat tray
5. Garnish that with finely chopped almond.
6. Keep the dish in refrigerator for 2 hours to set.
7. Once set, cut them into your desired shape.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!