Kadi with baked pakoras🥰✨
• By Jitha Padmanabhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 200 kcal
Ingredients for Kadi with baked pakoras🥰✨
- › Besan, curd, onion, mustard seeds,turmeric,dried red chillies2-3, green chillies-2,5-6 coriander seeds, kasoori methi,salt,oil& a pan with spatula
1. Pakora Recipe: 1.Take approx 200gms(serves 5) besan and keep a small portion(3-2table spoons) aside for preparation of Kadi, rest can be used to prepare pakoras. 2.Thin n small sliced onions , green chilli can be mixed with the besan with just a slight water, salt as per taste and make a cookie consistentency mixture 3. In the baking sheet lay them as small pakoras after applying just a slight oil to the baking sheet. And keep the oven at 400 degrees F for nearly 15 minutes and flip it in between to get the golden brown colour.With this pakoras are ready! 4.while the pakoras are getting ready, in a mixer take 100-120gms curd and the 2-3 tablespoons of besan and 2 green chillies and salt accordingly and give it a nice blend. 5.In a pan add 2 teaspoons oil and add mustard seeds, few coriander seeds, few fenugreek seeds, turmeric powder just a little , dried red chillies and pinch of hing and Kasoori methi. You can add sliced onion to it too if you wish. 6. Once the seasoning is done, add the curd-besan mix to the pan and keep giving a nice and gentle mix with a spatula.Gently add water as per need. 7. Have a watch on the pakoras that they’re not burnt or overcooked. Once the texture is ready of the pakoras , allow it to cool a little and then slowly put inside the kadi. & Your kadi is ready with healthy baked pakoras🤗 Enjoy having with friends n family or just treat yourself, best wishes☺️🙂😄
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!