kadai paneer and soua wheat lachha paratha
• By Dr Rati Kedia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 429 kcal
Ingredients for kadai paneer and soua wheat lachha paratha
- › 50 gms paneer
- › 10gms oil
- › 20gms defatted soya flour
- › 40gms wheat flour
- › Salt , red chilli, turmeric, garam masala, corainder powder, kasturi methi
- › Onion , tomato, garlic
1. For kadai paneer
2. Heat a pan and add oil. Add garlic and onions let it turn brown. Add tomatoes and all the spices mentioned above. Lastly add paneer cubes and grate few paneer cubes. Cook it proper consistency is achieved.
3. For soya wheat lachha paratha
4. Mix soya and wheat flour add some salt. Make dough consistency. And then make parathas. Njoy the parathas with sabji
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!