• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 406 kcal
Ingredients for Kadai Chicken
- › 150 gm Chicken
- › 40 g capsicum
- › 10g onion
- › 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- › 1/2 tomato pureed
- › 1 Green Chilly
- › Spices : 1 tsp of chilly powder , 1/2 tsp turmeric , 1/2 tsp corriander powder, 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- › 10gm oil
- › 50 g Greek Yoghurt
1. Dice the capsicum and onion and fry for around 5-6 min in a wok using around a tsp of oil.
2. Remove the capsicum and onion from the wok and keep aside.
3. In the same wok heat a tsp of oil add in chopped chicken. Cook for 6-8 mins or till chicken is cooked.
4. Add in the chopped chilly,ginger garlic paste and stir for 1-2 mins. Now add in all the spices and give a stir.
5. Next add in the yoghurt and cook for 1-2 mins on a low flame till you can see the colour changing. Now add back the onions and capsicum mix evenly cook for 1 min.
6. Once done turn off the heat. Transfer into a bowl and garnish with some fresh Cilantro.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!