kachori with lentil filling
• By Sreejata Mukherjee Thakur
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
2:00 Minutes 847 kcal
Ingredients for kachori with lentil filling
- › wheat flour
- › soya flour
- › masoor dal
- › ghee
- › salt
- › spices
1. Atta and soya flour powder make a soft dough knead the dough for 5 mins or till completely smooth with salt water and a gram or so ghee and keep aside wrap with cling film Dal soak for 2 hrs, grind to roughly coarse mixture In a pan heat ghee in Low flame and spices one by one cook in low flame.. add dal, hing and salt. Cook for 3 to 4 min and put of the flame and let it cool down... Now once again knead the dough take make small balls from the dough Roll and stuff with dal and make the shape you like... Air fry for first 12 mins check and further air fry as required 180 degree served with green coriander mint chutney!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!