Juicy Chicken Salad
• By Digvijay Thool
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 195 kcal
Ingredients for Juicy Chicken Salad
- › 100 gms - Chicken Breast
- › 1/2 cup - Chopped Capsicum
- › 1/2 cup - Chopped Cabbage
- › 1/3 cup - Sweet corn
- › Low fat Mayonnaise
1. Take 100 gms Chicken breast pieces, Add like juice or Curd to it. Let it marinate for an hour.
2. After it gets properly marinated, Take oil in a non stick pan and heat it up on medium flame.
3. Put the chicken pieces on the pan and let it cook for another 10 mins. Curd added for marination will make it juicy.
4. When it gets cooked perfectly, take it out in a bowl and add the chopped capsicum, cabbage and sweet corn to it.
5. Add Mayonnaise to it and mix well and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!