• By Shraddha Dev
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 852 kcal
Ingredients for Jowari Dosa
- › Jowari 200gms
- › white udit dal 50gms
- › water
- › salt
1. Soak Jowari and udit dal seperately for 8 - 10 in water. Wash it nicely before you grind. While grinding add water slowly as required.I used 100ml water for complete grinding process,but again water depends on quality of dal and Jowari used by individual. After grinding keep the batter for fremention for 5-6hours like Idli dosa batter.Ths batter taste. completely different awesome in taste n very crispy. It taste good without chutney too. Add salt to batter according to your taste.Batter life 8days if maintained fridge temperature properly. I personally liked Dosa of ths batter.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!