• By Chiraj mhase
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 221 kcal
Ingredients for JOHNWICK Chicken
- › Oregano
- › Cheese slice
- › Spices
- › Red chilli powder
- › Coriander leaves
1. Create a butterfly cut in your Chicken breast, flatten it sprinkle with salt and lemon juice and cook on high flame for 5-7mins. Remove the breast from the tawa and stuff it with oregano, coriander leaves, cheese slices, chilli flakes, red chilli powder, salt, Close the breast and put it on the high flame again. Cook each side for 5-7 mins. Contains protein of chicken breast and 2 cheese slices.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!