• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 127 kcal
Ingredients for Jaggery Laddo
- › 1 coconut meat (Grated)
- › 150 gms Jaggery
- › 1/4 Tsp Dry Ginger Powder
- › 1/8 tTsp nutmeg Powder
- › 1/4 Tsp Elachi Powder
1. In a kadai add grated coconut and jaggery on a low flame saute it for a minute.
2. Put the lid on and cook for 10 mins on low flame,stir occasionally.
3. Now mix dry ginger powder,Elachi Powder,and nutmeg Powder.Mix all together.
4. Transfer the mixture in a bowl and let it slightly cool.
5. Grease the palm with ghee ,pinch a small mixture and make a laddo.
6. 6 laddo's wil be made from all mixture.
7. Given macros is of one Laddo.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!