• By Sunitha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 296 kcal
Ingredients for Jackfruit korma
- › raw jackfruit
- › almond
- › Cashew nuts
- › coconut milk powder
- › tomatoes
- › red onion
- › groundnut oil
- › sugar
- › curd
1. 1)cut raw jackfruit into small pieces, marinate with salt , coriander powder , cumin powder, garam masala powder, turmeric, kashmiri chilly powder and little curd, keep it in the fridge for 3-4 hours
2. Cut onion into small pieces, in a pot heat 10ml oil and add a bit of saunf(1/2 spoon), poppy seeds then add onion and then fry it until its golden brown, add 10gm sugar saute for few seconds
3. Add chopped tomatoes and saute till cooked, add salt to taste
4. Add cashew and almond (20gms) , each and mix well allow it to cool
5. Grind the above mixture to a smooth paste along with some coriander
6. In a pan add 10ml oil, once the oil is hot add the ground mixture and saute a bit until the raw smell goes away
7. Add the marinated jackfruit mixture
8. Add 30gms coconut milk, allow until the jackfruit is cooked.
9. Add curd, cardamom powder and garam masala in the end and switch off the stove after a minute.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!