Instant Rava onion Dosa
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 279 kcal
Ingredients for Instant Rava onion Dosa
- › 20gm Rava/semolina
- › 20gm Rice flour
- › 10gm Wheat flour
- › 20gm Curd
- › salt as needed
- › Few curry leaves and coriander leaves (chopped)
- › 1 Green chilli (chopped)
- › 1 Onion (chopped)
- › 10ml Ghee
- › 1/4tsp Black pepper (crushed)
- › 1/2 Cumin seeds
- › 1 inch ginger (grated)
- › 130ml Water.
1. In a mixing bowl add rava,rice flour and Wheat flour,also add curd ,salt and half of water.
2. whisk and mix well making sure there are no lumps.
3. Now add ginger,chilli,pepper,cumin, coriander leaves,curry leaves and onion.add water and prepare a watery consistency batter.
4. Rest the batter for 30mins.
5. On a hot tawa pour the dosa batter.Lower the flame and cook until the dosa turns golden and crisp.
6. Finally fold the dosa and serve immediately with chutney ,sambhar or any curry.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!