Instant Mini Idli Sambhar
• By RL_Foodie
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 416 kcal
Ingredients for Instant Mini Idli Sambhar
- › 40gms udad dal 40gms rice 100gms veggies of ur choice for making sambhar (I took 75gm eggplant, 25gm frozen green peas) 10gms oil/ghee
1. 1. Wash dal n rice and soak for 4 hours 2. Grind it to a fine batter from mixer grinder 3. Add 1 teaspoon soda/eno and lil salt as oer taste and make mini idlis by putting it in steamer for 10mins 4. For sambhar, In a tadka pan, add jeera, hing later add one tablespoon of chopped onion and tomato, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, chilli powder and salt. add veggies and 1 cup water. Add sambhar masala and bring it to boil until veggies are cooked. 5. Serve hot idli n sambhar.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!