• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 427 kcal
Ingredients for Indori Poha
- › Poha 50g
- › Onion 100g
- › Pomegranate seeds 20g
- › Peanut 15g
- › Groundnut oil 10g
- › Mustard seeds
- › Fennel seeds
- › Turmeric powder
- › Red chili powder
- › Green chili
- › Sakt
- › Sweetener
- › Coriander leaves
- › Curry leaves
- › Ginger
1. To begin making Indori Poha, wash poha 3 times, drain the water completely and set it aside. Once the water is completely drained off, add sweetener and salt to the poha and mix it properly. be gentle so as to not to break the soaked poha.
2. Heat oil in a kadhai, add mustard seeds and once they start to splutter add peanuts and saute them for a minute until peanuts start to brown.
3. Once done add onions, green chilies and curry leaves and cook it until the onions turns a little brown. Next add fennel seeds, grated ginger, turmeric powder, red chilli Powder and saute it for few seconds.
4. Add the poha and mix everything well. Cover the Kadai with a lid and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
5. After 5 minutes turn off the heat, transfer poha on a plate or any serving dish garnish with chopped coriander leaves, onions and pomegranates and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!