Indian Paneer Stir Fry
• By Sunita Samal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 278 kcal
Ingredients for Indian Paneer Stir Fry
- › Paneer 100gms
- › One capcicum
- › Onion
- › Coriander leaves
1. Start cutting off both ends and peeling away the tough outer layer. Cut the onion in half from the top to the bottom and lay each half flat side down on the cutting board. Make think half moon slice.
2. Remove the core and seeds from the capcicum. You also can add bell peppers. Slice then in half. Slice them half into 1/4 strips
3. Take a pan. Add olive oil. Put onion and then capcicum and finally add paneer cut into slices and add spices.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!