• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 88 kcal
Ingredients for Indian Cappuccino
- › Milk 150ml
- › Coffee powder (1sachet) or 2tsp
- › Stevia
- › Water (cold or warm)
1. Put the coffee powder and stevia in a bottle and add 50-60ml water. Close the lid and shake vigorously until you see the froth.
2. Pour in the cup.
3. Boil milk until it froth on top.
4. Pour the milk from a height onto the coffee powder froth.
5. Sprinkle with little coffee powder.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!