Indian Bhurji/Scrambled eggs
• By Dr Namrata Niwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:7 Minutes 252 kcal
Ingredients for Indian Bhurji/Scrambled eggs
- › Eggs 3 (can scale up or down) Butter 5 gm (can scale up or low) Any spices/ Italian spices/ Indian spices (according to taste)
1. Whisk the eggs together. Heat butter (within macros) in a pan. Add the whisked eggs (like omlet).Now add chilli flakes, mixed herbs, oregano, salt to taste. (Can add turmeric if u want yellow colour). Scramble this together with a spoon. Cook till soft consistency (1-2min). Switch off the flame. Can garnish with coriander. note- do not overcook as it will turn it a little hard, nevertheless still tasty. Tada!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!