• By Dr Prajakta Jadhav
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 285 kcal
Ingredients for Indian Bhel
- › Rice puffs - 50 grams
- › Farsan - 20 grams
- › Green mint chutney - 20 grams
- › Tamarind chutney - 20 grams
- › Onion -1
- › Tomato-1
- › Chaat masala - as per taste
- › Lemon
1. Mix Puffed rice and farsan and keep it aside
2. Then add diced Onion and tomatoes
3. Add Dry spices
4. Lastly add both chutneys along with chaat masala and dash of lemon.
5. If you don’t serve bhelpuri immediately then the puffed rice will become soggy and you won’t enjoy it. So be quick in serving. Assemble this dish only when you want to serve or eat it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!