Ilish doi bhapa
• By Pinky Ghosh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 424 kcal
Ingredients for Ilish doi bhapa
- › hilsa fish, mustard seeds,poppy seeds,curd,mustard oil,Rice
1. Marinate the fish with mustard seed paste,salt,turmeric powder,poppyseed paste,curd,m.oil and green chilly
2. Take a stainless steel tiffin box or a microwave safe container with a lid now put the fish in that container and cover the lid of the tiffin box.
3. Take a deep Vessel/ Handi with and place the Box and then pour 5 Cup of water in the box and place the stainless Steel box and then cover the Vessel with the lid and place the vessel on high flame for around 5 minutes or till water started boiling and then cook on low flame for around 20 minutes.
4. Carefully take out the tiffin box and open the lid.
5. Bhapa doi Ilish is ready to serve with steamed rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!