Idiappam ( string hopper)
• By Reshma Raju
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 215 kcal
Ingredients for Idiappam ( string hopper)
- › Rice flour-50gms
- › Coconut- 10gms
- › water as much as required
- › salt
1. Heat a kadai and add rice flour to slightly roast them stirring in between
2. In the same kadai add enough water to make a dough
3. Add salt and let the water come to a boil
4. Then add the hot water in the rice flour and mix it with a spatula to make a dough.
5. Once the heat is tolerable u can start kneading with hand to make a soft dough
6. Take the idiyappam/ murukku maker and add some dough, now begin to press the idiyappam on already greased idli moulds. Sprinkle some grated coconut on top
7. place the moulds over boiling water and steam for approximately 10-15 minutes on medium flame
8. Serve with chutney or stew
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!