Hyacinth beans sesame fry
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 223 kcal
Ingredients for Hyacinth beans sesame fry
- › 100 gm hyacinth beans
- › 10 gm sesame seeds
- › 10 gm mustard / vegetable oil
- › 5 gm mustard seeds
- › Green chillies
1. Wash and cut the beans in half. Marinate the beans with salt for 5 mins.
2. Blend sesame, mustard seeds with chillies and little water.
3. In a pan, add oil and fry the beans in low heat.
4. Add the seeds paste, salt, dry mango powder, a pinch of roasted cumin powder and red chilli powder. Add little water and cook covered.
5. Serve hot. Goes well with rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!