Hung curd chicken tikka masala
• By Munmun Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 267 kcal
Ingredients for Hung curd chicken tikka masala
- › chicken - 180gms curd -50gms seasoning Red chilli -to taste Salt - to taste Jeera powder -to taste Amchoor - to taste
1. 1. clean chicken and cut it into cubes . 2. In a bowl take curd and add all seasonings to it, mix it properly . 3. Add chicken to curd mixture and keep aside for 15 mins. 4. Keep chicken in Airfryer for 15 min at 200 degree, keep changing the side of chicken. your chiken tikka masala is ready
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!