Hummus ( with sesame seeds)
• By Yogita Patil
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0025 Minutes 602 kcal
Ingredients for Hummus ( with sesame seeds)
- › 1. Chickpeas - 120 gms 2. Salt as per taste 3. Sesame seeds - 10 gms 4. Virgin Olive Oil - 10 gms 5. Garlic - 4 to 5 cloves 6. Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
1. 1. Rinse 120 gms chickpeas in water first and then soak in enough water overnight or for 8 to 9 hours. 2. Pressure cook the chickpeas by adding ½ teaspoon salt, and 1.5 cups water. 3. Mash the cooked chickpeas with a spoon. 4. Dry roast 10 gms sesame seeds in a small pan. 5. In a mixer-grinder, take the roasted sesame seeds and powder it to a fine texture. 6. Add 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 10 gms extra virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon cumin powder and salt as per taste and grind to a fine or semi-fine consistency. 7. Next add the cooked chickpeas and grind till smooth and light by adding 2 to 3 tablespoons of water. 8. Enjoy it with warm pita bread or with steamed or roasted veggies.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!