Hummus (High Protein! Good fats!)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 333 kcal
Ingredients for Hummus (High Protein! Good fats!)
- › Chickpeas - 50 g (dry)
- › Sesame seeds - 10 g
- › Garlic - 1 large clove
- › Olive oil - 10 ml
- › Salt to taste
- › Lemon - according to taste
1. Boiled the overnight soaked chickpeas with salt in a pressure cooker until very soft.
2. Let the mixture cool, while it cools down, to a small blender add the sesame seeds, garlic along with some of the olive oil, blend till you get a fine paste, add some water to get the paste, this is the tahini.
3. To a blender add the chickpeas, tahini (just made), some lemon juice and blend till you get a very fine & smooth paste,
4. Add some water to the previous step while blending to meet your consistency, taste the hummus to check if you got the desired consistency.
5. At this stage the hummus is 90% ready, taste it to see what it needs, salt or lemon juice etc.
6. Once done, take it out of the blender, create a well in the middle, pour some olive oil, sprinkle some oregano & chilli flakes.
7. Enjoy the delicious hummus any way you want & do checkout my other recipes! ❤️
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!