• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 2 kcal
Ingredients for Hot Sauce
- › Rec chilies 300g
- › Onion 50g
- › Garlic 6 cloves
- › Oil 1 teaspoon
- › Water 2 cups
- › White Vinegar 1 cup
1. Add the peppers, garlic, onions and oil to a pan. Sauté over medium high heat for 3-5 minutes until tender.
2. Add the water and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until almost all of the water has evaporated, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to sit until it comes to room temperature.
3. Add mixture to a food processor and puree until smooth. With the food processor running, slowly add the vinegar. Strain through a fine sieve Transfer the liquid to a jar, seal, and refrigerate.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!