Hot and Sweet Soya chunk
• By Sohamjita Roy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 213 kcal
Ingredients for Hot and Sweet Soya chunk
- › Soya Chunks
- › Spring onions
- › Mustard sauce
- › Onion
- › Tomato
- › Chillies
- › Spices
- › Oil
- › Honey
1. Slice the onions,tomatoes,ginger,spring onions,chillies and fry them in oil.In the mean time,put the soya chunks in boiling hot water for a few minutes. Once the vegetables are fried nicely and start releasing the oil,add the spices,salt and the squeezed soya chunks to it.Add the mustard sauce and honey.Cook at medium flame for another 8 minutes and your dish is ready. Enjoy the burst of flavor,the crunchiness of the spring onions,the goodness of the soya chunks,the subtle zing of the mustard sauce and the slight sweetness of the honey all at once! Can be enjoyed all by itself or serve it along with fulkas or hot steaming rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!