Hot and Spicy- Chicken soup
• By Dr Prajakta Jadhav
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
25:00 Minutes 235 kcal
Ingredients for Hot and Spicy- Chicken soup
- › 1. Chicken- 100 grams
- › 2. Oil- 15 gram
- › 3. Ginger-garlic paste- As per taste
- › 4. Salt
- › 5. Water- 4 bowls
- › 6. Turmeric
1. 1. Use pressure cooker to prepare this recipe, as its quick and easy. 2. Add Chicken, Oil, Salt, Turmeric and water in the pressure cooker and let it whistle once. 3. Take oil in kadai and put Ginger- garlic paste and fry till it is golden brown. 4. Lastly put all the chicken stock in kadai and keep it for 5-7 mins. Easy-Peasy chicken soup when you are crunch on time.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!