Honey Walnut Shrimp
• By Shiba
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 305 kcal
Ingredients for Honey Walnut Shrimp
- › 1 c. water 1 c. granulated sugar 1 c. walnuts 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined Kosher salt Freshly ground black pepper 2 large eggs, beaten 1 c. cornstarch Vegetable oil for frying 1/4 c. mayonnaise 2 tbsp. honey 2 tbsp. heavy cream Cooked white rice, for serving Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine water and sugar and bring to a boil. Add walnuts and let boil for 2 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove walnuts and let cool on a small baking sheet. Pat shrimp dry with paper towels and season lightly with salt and pepper. Place eggs in a shallow bowl and cornstarch in another shallow bowl. Dip shrimp in eggs, then in cornstarch coating well. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1” of oil. Add shrimp in batches and fry until golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel lined plate. In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, honey, and heavy cream. Toss shrimp in sauce. Serve over rice with candied walnuts and garnish with green onions.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!