Honey Teriyaki Salmon - Serves 3
• By Naghmana Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 341 kcal
Ingredients for Honey Teriyaki Salmon - Serves 3
- › 1/2 kg Boneless, skinless Salmon fillets
- › 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- › 5 Cloves garlic sliced
- › 1 Red chilli sliced
- › 2 Tbs Light Soy Sauce
- › 2 Tbs Japanese Cooking Sake (Optional)
- › 4 Tbs Honey
- › White Sesame Seeds and Chopped Shallots for garnish
1. Mix all the glaze ingredients together. Whisk to blend well. Combine the salmon and the Glaze together.
2. Heat up a skillet on medium-low heat. Add the oil, Pan-fry the salmon on both sides until it's completely cooked inside and the glaze thickens.
3. Garnish with sesame seeds and shallots and serve immediately with rice, noodles or Asian greens
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!