| 1 minute to read
Honey sesame Chicken
- Chicken 100 gm Corn flour 5 gms Egg 1 Olive oil 10 gms Garlic 10gms Soya sauce 10ml Tomato 1 pc Honey 10 grams Water 300ml Sesame seed 5 gms Salt Black pepper
1. Marinate Chicken with salt,black pepper ,1 egg and 10 gms corn flour.
2.Take 10gms of olive oil and add chopped garlic. shallow fry the chicken pieces till it turns golden brown.
3. Boil the tomato and remove skin to make a puree using your hands.
4. Add honey, 10ml soya sauce, tomato puree. if required add a little water. Mix well with chicken. Let it slow cook covered for 15 mins.
5. Once dry serve after garnishing with sesame seed.