| 1 minute to read
Honey Chilli Paneer
- 200 gms Panner
- 95 gms Bell Pepper
- 45 gms Carrot, 40 Gms onion, 45 gms Brocolli
- 1.5 Tsp Chilli Vinegar, 1 tsp honey, 1.5 tsp Tomato Ketchup, 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- Salt per taste, Black pepper crushed 1tsp
- Corn flour for coating paneer 15gms , with little water
- Corn flour for slurry 5 gms
- Oil 5 gms
- Crushed garlic : 3 big cloves
- Chillies and chilli flakes optional
- 1/4 tsp sesame seeds (for garnishing)
Step 1. Cut paneer in a small cubes , mix 15gms of corn flour with little salt and pepper and add water to make a paste. Lightly coat the paneer in this paste and place in on parchment paper to fry them in Air fryer. Place them in air fryer at 180 degrees for 10 -12 mins. I took them out after 6 mins removed from parchment paper and aur fried again for another 7-8 mins till they are crispy.
Step 2. while paneer is air frying , chop all the veggies and make the slurry.
Step 3. Take oil in a pan (preferably non stick as oil used in very less) : add garlic and saute for 30 seconds keep stirring, then add onion (i used white onion, can use spring onion also), on medium flame saute for 30 seconds and add carrots and broccoli, keep stirring to avoid burning and then after 1 min add bell peppers again fry for 30 seconds.
Step 4. Paneer must be ready take it out and keep it ready. Reduce the flame and add ketchup, vinegar, soy sauce, chilli flakes (if using) and give a nice mix.
Step 5. make slurry by diluting 5gma of corn floue 1-2 tbsp of water and add in our pan the sauce with thicken. Add paneer, give a nice mix, simmer for few mins and garnish with 1/4 tsp of sesame seeds. Serve hot!!