Homemade Whey Chocolate
• By Raja Panchal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 640 kcal
Ingredients for Homemade Whey Chocolate
- › Dark Chocolate
- › Butter
- › Whey
- › Sugar-free (Optional)
- › Raisins (Optional)
- › Nuts (Optional)
1. Melt 50 gm dark chocolate with 15 gm butter over a double boiler or a microwave.
2. Whisk nicely. Add 1 scoop whey.
3. Add 20gm raisins and 15 gm nuts (Optional). Add sugar-free (Optional)
4. Grease ice cube tray. Put the mixture into the tray.
5. Freeze for 15 minutes. Demould using a knife (if required).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!