Homemade soya pasta
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 511 kcal
Ingredients for Homemade soya pasta
- › Powdered soya chunks - 40 g
- › Multigrain flour - 40 g
- › Salt to Taste
- › Egg - 1
- › Oil - 10 g
- › Vegetables of your choice - 200g
- › Dark soy sauce - 1 tsp
- › Tomato purée - 100g
- › Onion - 50 g
- › Ginger - 1/4 tsp
- › Garlic - 1 tsp
- › Red chilli sauce - 1tsp
1. Knead a thick dough with powdered soya chunks,flour, egg and salt.let it rest for 15-20 min
2. Use this dough to make pasta in pasta maker. If you don’t have pasta maker, use sev sancha to make it.
3. Cook them in boiling water like regular pasta
5. In an pan heat oil and add chopped garlic and ginger to it. Cook it for 20-30 sec and then add onion to it
6. Once onions are translucent, add tomato purée and sauces to it . Let it cook for 2-3 min.
7. Add chopped vegetables to it and let it cook for 3-5 min
8. Add cooked noodles into to and balance the salt and pepper.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!