Homemade Protein Bar.
• By Priyanka Sadhwani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 153 kcal
Ingredients for Homemade Protein Bar.
- › 40grams oats
- › 10grams almonds
- › 2 scoop whey
- › 20grams Peanut butter
- › 100ml milk
1. Crush almonds into small peices and set aside.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients (oats, almonds, and whey) together in a bowl. *I used chocolate flavour whey.
3. Add peanut butter and mix thoroughly. Pour milk in the bowl and stir until the consistency is smooth.
4. Pour batter in a flat pan and place pan in freezer for atleast 45 minutes.
5. Tada, slice the bars and they are ready to eat. :)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!