Homemade Peanut Butter
• By Madhura maddolkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 651 kcal
Ingredients for Homemade Peanut Butter
- › 100gms Peanut
- › 10gms Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- › Salt as per taste
1. Roast 100 gms peanuts and separate the nuts from the skin.
2. Add the 10gms Cocoa powder, salt and the Roasted peanuts to a blender
3. Blend till it's nice and in a thin liquid form
4. Peanuts leave their oil making the mixture a liquid one. Hence there's no need to add oil
5. Voila. Enjoy it with the bread or banana or apple as per the nutrition requirements.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!