Homemade Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
• By Bhuvana Palaniyandi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 282 kcal
Ingredients for Homemade Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- › Milk - 1/2 litre
- › Lemon - 1
- › It gives around 100g of Paneer
1. Please watch my YouTube video reference https://youtu.be/CwxU8j9UbM8
2. Boil 1/2 litre of milk without adding water
3. Squeeze 1 lemon and get juice out of it
4. When the milk is boiled thick, add 5 teaspoons of lemon juice to it
5. Milk solidified and water comes out of it. Switch off the stove.
6. Take an empty bowl and keep a wire filter on it, then keep a clean cotton cloth on top of the wire filter
7. Pour the solidified milk into the cotton cloth, so water get filtered.
8. Squeeze the solid milk in the cotton cloth.
9. Take a bowl of plain water and dip this cotton cloth with solid milk in it, for few times. We do this to get rid of the lemon flavor in the solid milk
10. Place the cotton cloth with solid milk again on the wire filter, keep the water bowl as weight on the solid milk to get it squeezed. Leave it as it is for 2 hours
11. After 2 hours, homemade fresh paneer is ready
12. Cut it into pieces and use it in your recipies
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!