Homemade chicken soup without noodles
• By Dr Michele Summers Colon
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
2:0 Minutes 217 kcal
Ingredients for Homemade chicken soup without noodles
- › Chicken
- › Chicken broth (or water)
- › Carrots
- › Potatoes
- › Celery
- › Onion
- › Spices
- › Peas
1. Add to pot: 1 carton of broth (veggie or chicken broth), 2 cups of water, 1 pack of chicken thighs (or chicken legs), 1-2 carrots chopped, 1/2-1 onion diced, 3-4 potatoes cut into bite size cubes, 1/2 cup peas, 1-2 celery stalks chopped, salt and pepper to taste (I used garlic salt), spices to taste (I used ground sage, coriander, and oregano). Cook on high until boiling, then reduce to medium and cook until chicken is falling off the bones. When fully cooked, take chicken out of pot and start shredding chicken off of bones with two forks. Place shredded chicken back into pot, stir and serve. :) Note: You can make this with 6 cups water if you don't have a carton of broth. If you do this, you will probably need to add more salt or broth may taste a little bland. Note: You can add other veggies too! Sometimes I add spinach. Fun fact: It’s actually proven to have some healing abilities if you are sick.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!